Naturism dress code at Riva Bella
At Riva Bella, we remain deeply attached to our naturist commitment and ask you to respect our code of good manners in all circumstances:
- from 1st April to 5th November, the entire beach at Riva Bella is exclusively naturist for all adults in order to guarantee the naturalness and well-being of everyone.
- This obligation of nudity does not apply to children or teenagers if their modesty prevents them from doing so.
- it is mandatory to be dressed at the bar-restaurant and grocery shop.
- Gym and yoga are practised in shorts, aquagym (in a seawater pool at the Thalasso) in swimsuits.
- South of Riva Bella beach, 300m from the Thalasso, is the beach of Tallone, owned by the Conservatoire du Littoral. It is not naturist. Although it is not very busy, we ask naturists to cover themselves if they walk there.
- This Tallone beach allows those who are experiencing their first naturist holiday to gradually integrate into the local culture...
Naturism can be practised on the fitness trail and on the park trail with the llamas, but cannot be practised on the lagoon trails, as this area is not part of the Riva Bella domain.