Naturism dress code at Riva Bella
At Riva Bella, we remain deeply attached to our naturist commitment and ask you to respect our code of good manners, in all circumstances:
- from 1st April to 5th November, the entire beach at Riva Bella is exclusively naturist for all adults in order to guarantee the naturalness and well-being of each person.
- This obligation of nudity does not apply to children or teenagers if their modesty prevents them from doing so.
- At the Bar-Restaurant and grocery shop: it is mandatory to be dressed.
- Gym and yoga are practised in shorts, aquagym (in a seawater pool at the Thalasso) in swimsuits.
- South of Riva Bella beach, 300m from the Thalasso, is the beach of Tallone, from the Conservatoire du Littoral; it is not naturist. Although it is not very busy, we ask naturists to cover themselves if they walk there.
- This Tallone beach allows those who are experiencing their first naturist holiday to gradually integrate into the local culture...