So that you can enjoy your well-deserved holiday, Riva Bella does everything possible to guarantee your safety and that of your loved ones.
REOPENING OF SERVICES
All the services (Thalasso, Holiday Village, Restaurant, Grocery, Sporting activities) are open in compliance with current health standards.
GOING TO CORSICA
In order to enter Corsica, you need to show a valid health pass.The following health documents are required:
- Vaccination certificate (2 doses + 7 days except Janssen: 1 dose + 28 days).
- Certificate of vaccination (1 dose + 7 days if covid19 contamination).
- RT-PCR test less than 72 hours old.
- Antigenic test less than 48 hours old detecting the N protein of SARS-CoV-2.
- A certificate of recovery for people who have already contracted Covid. This proof consists of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test result performed more than 11 days and less than 6 months prior to travel (this is the test result you had performed at the time you reported the illness).
A 75-HECTARE OPEN-AIR AREA
Thanks to the size of the resort, Riva Bella allows you to immerse yourself in the heart of nature. Here the distance is almost natural: the beach is very wide and long, the bungalows are all separated from each other and the 100 m² pitches allow you to enjoy a holiday without taking any risks.
After such periods of confinement and restriction, take advantage of the large green areas for a walk, the beach to relax and the facilities at your disposal.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
With the cancellation guarantee, you can book with peace of mind. Find here the specific cancellation conditions for the Covid-19 period.
In order to limit the risks of spreading the virus, here are the various instructions to be respected on the estate:
- Wash your hands: you will find hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal in the different rooms of the domain.
- Distancing: keep your distance (1 metre apart). Respect them in the sanitary facilities as well.
- Sneeze into your elbow to avoid the spread of microparticles.
- Out of shape? Don't wait, contact a general practitioner.
- Prefer a mask in a closed environment.
- Use disposable tissues.
- Wave without touching: a cuckoo clock from a distance will allow you to find your friends without contaminating them.
ACTIVITIES FOR ALL WITHOUT RISKS
This summer, the Kids club activities will take place outdoors on the terrace next to the grocery shop. Children's hands are washed before and after each activity. Yoga, archery, fitness sessions, longe-côte, nature walks and other activities on the estate are entirely carried out in the open air in compliance with health regulations.
DISINFECTION OF THE INFRASTRUCTURES AND BUNGALOWS
Before your arrival, the accommodation is completely cleaned and disinfected. We have invested in air purification systems using cold oxygen plasma. This device used by NASA for the disinfection of the vessels destroys 99.9% of the viruses in the air. The toilet blocks are disinfected daily using a stabilized aqueous ozone (OAS) process, an environmentally friendly alternative to cleaning and disinfection. Stabilized aqueous ozone sprays are available for optimum health safety! All you have to do now is enjoying your holiday with peace of mind.